Community Advice Partnership for Smart Homeowners (CAPSH) understands that the best way to obtain financial security is by saving money. We offer FREE workshops that provide participants with the tools they need to:
- Budget to create savings
- Reduce debt and build assets
- Build a good credit rating (free credit report provided)
- Protect themselves from fraud and abuse
Upon completion of the 8 hour workshop, participants will receive a $25 Visa Check Card and a gift certificate for a $50 US Savings Bond as an incentive! *
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- Social Security Number or ITIN is required to receive a US Savings Bond and Credit Report
- You must create an online account at www.treasurydirect.gov to receive a Savings Bond gift certificate.
- Attendance required at all sessions of the workshop to receive your incentives.
- One incentive package per household.
- Workshop is open to those who have not previously participated
Children are not permitted at the workshops. Please ensure you have childcare arranged before registering for the workshop.