Home Stretch Workshop
Homestretch Home Buyer Workshops will help prepare you for homeownership.
Homestretch Workshops are best suited for those who are ready to purchase a home within the next year.
Not sure if you are ready? Need help to be ready? We can help you determine readiness or help you make a plan to get there.
Homestretch Workshops explore the following topics:
- Is homeownership an option?
- Cost of renting versus cost of owning
- Loan qualifications
- Is debt a factor?
- Money needed for closing costs
- Overcoming credit debt, income or savings barriers
- Mortgage application process
- How to shop for a home
- Home inspections
- Documents involved in closing
CAPSH workshops meet or exceed the standards for the following agencies/programs:
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- NSP Neighborhood Stabilization Program
- Minnesota Housing Finance Agency
- liFT Program
- Federal Housing Administration
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie MAC
1-session workshop, $50 (includes co-buyer)
Bloomington - Click HERE to register
2-session workshop, $40 (includes co-buyer; must attend both sessions)
Richfield - Click HERE to register
- Download Homeowner Workshop Flyer
- Click here for manual registration instructions
Questions about Homestretch Workshops/Registration contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 952-697-1326.
Framework is the only online homebuyer course designed by experts in online learning. It’s comprehensive, so you’ll have all the facts you need to navigate every step of the buying process. And you can learn when, where, and how you like. It even works on your smartphone.
Framework meets many lenders’ requirements for homebuyer education, but check with yours to make sure an online course is acceptable.